Roxanne and Kathy made it home from PAX East and they are BEAT. It was an amazing adventure of driving, navigating the streets of Boston, meeting so many other SWTOR fans, meeting the many amazing and gracious BioWare developers, community managers, etc. We got formal interviews with Daniel Erickson, James Ohlen, Hall Hood, and Cory Butler. We also taped some interviews with some terrific fans, some of whom spent the whole weekend standing in line to play SWTOR. We will be working hard to get all those up on the site as the week goes on.
Some of our favorite memories:
- Dinner at The Barking Crab with Brooks, Zach, and Aennalissa.
- Kathy waffling between playing flashpoint and origin world and having Daniel Erickson tell her there was only the flashpoint, so “GET YOUR HARDCORE ON!”
- Beating the Taral V flashpoint, no deaths, first in our group to finish…the very next morning after being told that 90% of girl gamers are bad players.
- Zach and Dover tossing out inappropriate guild names.
- Lordhammer’s rant against the Star Wars movies, Episode 1-3
- Zach’s Meatwad impression.
- Musco acting out his Smuggler’s mincing little prance as he tried to find cover.
- Meeting the guys from Jen’Jidai.
- Drinking twins with Dover.
- Daniel Erickson re-writing our Sith or Jedi test.