Lead Writer Daniel Erickson and Live Producer Blaine Christine teamed up to field questions about the game. We’re sad the part where Stephen Reid tells Daniel Erickson that he has to stop talking so much was cut out.
Favorite reveals after the jump.
Here are our favorite reveals:
- Blaine Christine has the power to command everyone at BioWare to log on and go jump up and down on one spot in Nar Shaddaa for fifteen minutes.
- Datacrons show up on your map while questing.
- No vendors on your ship.
- The role of companions is increasing. Daniel Erickson says big things are coming down the pipe that will change “everything that you guys are thinking how we deal with them.”
- Daniel Erickson: “This game is not built to play without your companions.”
- AI recently improved so companions will heal other party members, not just you.
- New crew skill: Archaeology.
- Empire and Republic will mingle from an early start. They meet face to face on Nar Shaddaa, but cannot fight. By the next world, it’s everyone in everyone else’s face.
- Cross-faction communication is still being tested.