After lunch (all kinds of BBQ), the BioWare writing team visited us for a Q&A session. They mostly talked about their craft, the parts of the game they’re working on, but we got some interesting tidbits:
- There is no in-game feature for player to player marriage.
- What about player to companion marriage? Daniel said, “That one is still in the possibility camp.”
- Romance story arcs will continue even after your character and companion finally come together. “I’m still hoping that the Smuggler can be the first BioWare character class to get divorced,” joked Hall Hood.
- Georg Zoeller has a sinister-sounding system called Skynet, which records every tester key stroke, and how long it takes players to click on things.
- People who play BioWare games tend to choose Light Side seventy percent of the time.
No Responses to “FanSite Summit: Writers Q&A”