First and foremost, we would like to thank all our listeners and the SWTOR community for making our first year simply the best! The community opened its arms and welcomed us as one of their own from the very beginning and our listeners have molded us to what we are today. We are very humbled and grateful to each of you. Thank you.
With that said, we wanted to commemorate our first anniversary with an extra special contest! We have TEN copies of the first comic in The Lost Sun series signed the author, BioWare Senior Writer Alexander Freed, JUST FOR YOU!
We tried to think of something to do that was fair for everyone so we decided to break the contest up in 2 different ways to win. Here are the contest rules:
1. Record New Bumpers – We are wanting to change our bumpers for the four major sections of our podcast. The bumpers needed are:
- Fact or Fiction
- Newsnet & Beyond
- Sith or Jedi
- Community Buzz
You know what bumpers we have now. Improve on it or change it completely! Be creative! Avoid the use of copyrighted music. Needless to say, we want to use the submitting bumpers for our podcast so by submitting your entry you are giving us your permission to use your bumper. You may email us your submission to: email@example.com Winning submissions will be decided by Carla, Kathy & Roxanne. Total comics to be awarded for this part of the contest: 5.
2. New iTunes Reviews – Take a moment to leave us a new written positive review on iTunes and we will submit your name in a drawing to win a copy of the comic. One entry per iTunes user. Even if you have left us a prior review, leave a new positive review for your chance to win. We will be drawing FIVE names of those that submitted new positive reviews for this part of the contest. We have started a thread here that you will need to reply to on our forums with what your iTunes name is so that we can have a way to contact you. Total comics to be awarded for this part of the contest: 5.
- One comic per person. You can enter in both the bumpers contest (multiple times) and the iTunes drawing (one entry per user), but you can win only ONE comic.
- Continental U.S. contestants only please.
- Contest will begin Monday, July 11, 2011 12:01am CST
- Contest will end Friday, July 22, 2011 11:59pm CST
- You have 24 hours to respond to our private message or email notifying you that your name was selected before we move to the next contestant.
Cool little contest, it’s to bad I left my itunes review waaaay back in September of last year. 😛
And bumpers are not my thing. haha
I believe you have the ability to leave another review. Try it and let us know. 🙂
The Ladies at CRR is filled with energy and enthusiastic about and find them entertaining with their own take on the game