Carla, Kathy, and Roxanne are back from PAX and full of stories and opinions about what we learned.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the confirmed fact from the tall tales? This week’s host challenge involves PvP.
More Show Notes and Comments after the jump.
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
DAY 1: Friday
- Q&As – lockouts, difficulty levels, raid loot, customizable UI
- Daniel Erickson interview
- What else we saw at PAX
DAY 2: Saturday
- Q&A: release date “targeting holiday 2011;” no mail between factions
- Jennifer Hale sighting. Autographs happen. Check out her audio interview by the New Yorker here.
- Irrational panel on voicing Bioshock Infinite
- BioWare Meet & Greet
DAY 3: Sunday
- Paramount Theater presentation: Eternity Vault demo, weekend testing, Ilum
- Ask A Jedi article on Cowan Financial Group raising investor rating for EA based on expected sales of SWTOR. Estimating that 3 million units will be sold. Forbes article.
- VGChartz ranks SWTOR #6, 384k boxes sold so far.
On the CRR Site
- PoisonTaco’s look back at the history of following SWTOR. Hard to believe some folks have been waiting for this game for so long.
- Would you like to write about SWTOR? We’re looking for a few more writers to keep content on our site. Contact us at email@example.com.
SITH OR JEDI: We find out which path we walk in real life with The Test of the Convention Line.
Thanks from Corellian Run Radio
- To everyone who came to the PAX events and introduced themselves to us.
- To Darth Hater for making the arrangements for the Community Cantina.
- To TOROcast for hosting a multi-site podcast.
- To BioWare and especially David Bass for taking care of the fansites at PAX and for hosting the official meet and greet.
- To MekoRedtail, Otistoh, Deverin11 for leaving us positive reviews on iTunes.