Deirdre & Carla talk about the upcoming changes headed our way on January 24th in the form of patch 1.1.1, the issues with patch 1.1 on Ilum, and much more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction talks about camping the opposing faction’s base, founder’s title and ability delay issues.
More Episode #44 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Coming Up in SWTOR! http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120119
- Become a Founding Member! http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120118-0
- Georg Zoeller on Ability Delay: http://www.swtor.com/blog/georg-zoeller-gives-update-ability-delay
- Rise of the Rakghouls Patch 1.1 issues – Originally scheduled 1/17, postponed to 1/18. Game design update: http://www.swtor.com/blog/design-notes-game-update-1.1 surprise attack on Dromund Kaas? Patching the patch! http://www.swtor.com/blog/weekly-patch-notes-update-january-20th-2012
- Personal Playtime
- Next Patch Jan 24th: http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-january-24th-2012
- CRR is looking for a few writers. Do you have an idea for a weekly column? Would you rather write small articles several times a week? We would love to get a few people to write for us. Some of the topics/columns could be on PVP, RP, New Player Tips & Tricks, short video casts, etc. You get the idea!
SITH OR JEDI: Test of the Raid Night Late Arrival
You have had a long day at work, but you are looking forward to quitting time because you know it’s “raid night” in your favorite game. As you are preparing to leave work, your boss comes in and asks you to research an important topic for tomorrow’s staff meeting. That research is going to take you about an hour and cause you to arrive 15 minutes late for your in-game raid event. What do you do?
- Go to your guild’s website, notify everyone that they will need to replace you because you are working about 15 minutes late. You don’t want 15 other people standing around waiting on you.
- Go to your guild’s website, notify everyone that you will be running 15 minutes late, but secretly hope they will wait on you. If they have to replace you, you aren’t happy about it but you know it’s the right thing to do.
- Go to your guild’s website, notify everyone you are running late and ask everyone to wait until you get there. After all, you are the tank! The raid can’t succeed without you and if they replace you, there will be hell to pay!
Server Forum Group Changes: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1587319#edit1587319
Special thanks to David Bass for helping us to understand the server group forums!
Remember guilds, if you are interested in being highlighted, please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks from Corellian Run Radio!