Deirdre & Carla are joined by Rich Fisher from Empire for Life Podcast and EGO Networks as they talk about the upcoming changes headed our way on February 7th in the form of patch 1.1.2, first guild summit, and much more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction talks about SWTOR being the fastest growing subscription MMO ever, quick start videos, and the guild summit.
More Episode #46 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Busting Bugs 1/31: http://www.swtor.com/blog/developer-blog-busting-bugs-and-fixing-exploits
- SWTOR Continues Meteoric Rise 2/1: http://www.swtor.com/news/press-release/20120201
- Weekly Patch Notes 2/3: http://www.swtor.com/blog/weekly-patch-notes-update-february-3rd-2012
- New Community Blogs (Weekly Q&A & Dev Tracker Summaries) 2/3: http://www.swtor.com/blog/new-community-blogs-weekly-qa-dev-tracker-summaries
- Learn the Basics 2/3: http://www.swtor.com/news/%5Bnews-category%5D/20120203
- Personal Playtime
- Next Patch Feb 7th: http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-february-7th-2012
- CRR new writers: Timothy De Block & Daniel Spirelli – Daniel’s new column “Force Lore”
SITH OR JEDI: Test of the Chatty Patrons
It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and you decide that it would be a nice day to go and sit at your favorite outside restaurant. The waitress seats you next to a very nice, albeit chatty, couple. You make polite conversation and then open your newspaper to relax and read. The chatty couple get progressively louder and in doing so try to continue to make conversation with you even though it is quite apparent that you don’t wish to join in. Do you:
- Put your newspaper away and politely engage in conversation.
- Give one or two word answers but clearly avoid engaging further going so far as to give body language that show’s you’re not interested in conversing.
- Throw the newspaper down on the table every time they talk to you and passive aggressively state that you really wish that there were more people in the world who were respectful of other people’s need for quiet time.
Announcing Guild Summit: http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120201
Special thanks to Rich Fisher from EGO Networks for joining us for this podcast. Be sure to check out his Empire For Life Podcast!
We would also like to thank RipN8R, Secret78Agent and Boss of the Saw for the positive reviews on iTunes. THANK YOU!
Remember guilds, if you are interested in being highlighted, please contact Jason at email@example.com
Thanks from Corellian Run Radio!