Deirdre & Carla are joined by Jedi Master Terran Hawkins from SWTOR Unlimited. They discuss the latest patch notes,the Asian Pacific launch and much more!
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction talks about patch 1.1.3 items from companion conversations, confirmation dialog when choosing your legacy name, and abandoning bonus quest on Tatooine.
More Episode #48 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Guild Summit Update 2/12: http://www.swtor.com/blog/guild-summit-update
- Dev Tracker Blog Feb 6th-12th: http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-february-6th-2012-%E2%80%93-february-12th-2012
- Weekly Patch Notes 2/14 & 2/17 (1.1.3): http://www.swtor.com/blog/reminder-scheduled-maintenance-february-14th-2012http://www.swtor.com/blog/weekly-patch-notes-update-february-17th-2012
- Asian Pacific Launch – March 1st! http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120214
- Drew Karpyshyn Leaving BioWare: http://drewkarpyshyn.com/c/?p=369#more-369
- Community Q&A 2/17: http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-feb-17th-2012
- Personal Playtime
- Next Patch Feb 22nd: http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-february-22nd-2012
SITH OR JEDI: Test of the Little Miss Princess
As you’re getting out of a car at a local shop a woman in a very expensive automobile with a ‘Princess’ license plate frame pulls in beside you. You both reach the door to the shop at the same time and as you open the door, without saying “excuse me” she rushes past you to get inside. At first you get a bit perturbed but toss it off as nothing and get over it. Later, while shopping you see that she is being especially rude to the clerks that are trying to help her, belittling them and just being plain rude.
After you finish your shopping foray, you drive down the street to see the ‘Princess’ stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire. You:
- Stop and lend a hand because not only does this act of kindness reflect better on you but it may help her extend the hand of kindness to another.
- Smirk to yourself as you drive by knowing that the bitch likely has auto insurance to help her get that tire fixed.
- Roll down your window and point at her whilst cackling mercilessly until she cries.
Need vs Greed on gear (for you or your companion?) http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2813008#edit2813008
We would like to thank Jedi Master Terran Hawkins from SWTOR Unlimited for joining us this week.
Remember guilds, if you are interested in being highlighted, please contact Jason at email@example.com
Thanks from Corellian Run Radio!