FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction talks about augments required for existing content, crafters are the only source for augmented items, and leveling a human to 50 has no benefit, or does it?
More Episode #53 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- PVP Update in 1.2 – http://www.swtor.com/news/blog/20120330
- Community Q&A: Friday March 30th 2012: Game Update 1.2 Special – http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-friday-march-30th-2012-game-update-1.2-special
- Your Legacy Begins – http://www.swtor.com/news/blog/20120329
- New Official SWTOR Podcast – http://www.swtor.com/blog/preview-our-new-podcast
- Personal Playtime
- Next Patch April 3rd : http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-april-3rd-2012
- This Week’s articles on CRR:
- Operations: Information – Are you ready for Hard Modes?
- Holonet Links #39 – Cool stuff on the PTS
- Force Lore: Ord Mantell
- Family Tree Arrangement & Legacy Benefits
- My Two Credits: Legacy 1.2 & Guild Banks
- Guild Checkpoint – The Older Republic Guild
SITH OR JEDI: Test of Single Concert Ticket
You have been given a ticket to see a band in concert that you and your best friend absolutely love. The problem is that the concert is sold out and you only have one ticket. Do you:
- Give the ticket to your BFF and make them take lots if pictures for you.
- Give the ticket away. You don’t want to go if your BFF can’t enjoy it with you.
- Go and enjoy the show and say nothing to your BFF.
Call for Writers! If you are interested in becoming a writer for CRR, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are taking next week off for the Easter holiday. We will see you again about the 15th. Enjoy your Easter holiday!