Kash from Old Republic Dads & Old Republic Radio joined Deirdre and Carla to chat about Update 1.2: Legacy, Ranked Warzones, BioWare gifts of customer appreciation, and so much more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction talks about Lost Island, Orobird eggs, and medpack usage in flashpoints and operations.
More Episode #54 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- 04/11 Update on Ranked Warzones – http://www.swtor.com/blog/update-ranked-warzones-game-update-1.2
- 04/12 Operation: Explosive Conflict – http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120412-0
- 04/12 Begin Your Legacy with 1.2 – http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120412
- 04/12 Celebrate Game Update 1.2: Legacy – http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120412-1
- 04/13 Win a Life Size Darth Malgus Statue – http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120413
- Next Patch April 17th : http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-april-17th-2012
- A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation: Information – Eternity Vault Tips and Tricks
- Holonet Links #41
- Force Lore: Holidays
- My Two Credits: Why People Game
- Guild Checkpoint – V Squad
SITH OR JEDI: Test of the Class Project
You are part of a study group that has been tasked with a class project. There are six of you in a group but only one member isn’t pulling their share of the group project load. This member, complains all the time about the meeting time outside of class, but because of their youth, you haven’t said anything in hopes that they will start helping out more but you are losing patience fast. When the time comes to hand in your work and the amount of participation each group member has put into the project.
- Fabricate a lie and tell the Professor that every member of the group participated and gave 100% of themselves to the project.
- Tell the Professor the truth, that even though the lazy group member didn’t participate as much as you would have liked, they did offer the minimum amount of help.
- Completely throw the group member under the bus and tell the teacher the that the lazy group mate was less than helpful and complained entirely too much.
Call for Writers! If you are interested in becoming a writer for CRR, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, YojeVawree, for your positive review on iTunes! Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!