This week Carla is joined by Maer as they talk about BioWare’s podcast, 1.3 reveals, PTS testing and more. The audio quality is not our normal high quality, but will return to normal as soon as Carla’s computer is replaced.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Deirdre and her family in her time of loss. Her grandfather just passed away.
More Episode #56 and Comments after the jump…
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction talks about augment tables, adaptive gear, and acquiring augment schematics in 1.3.
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- 05/11 – Community Q&A http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-may-11th-2012 (Going to every two weeks)
- 05/10 – Augmented Tables coming in 1.3 – (kits from crafters but for all gear) http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4330446#edit4330446
- 05/10 – Adaptive Gear – (From Damien Schubert in the official podcast #1)
- 05/09 – Official Podcast #1 released http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4315086#edit4315086
- Personal playtime
Next Patch May 15th: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4343545#edit4343545
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation: Information – PreOps Checklist http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/11/operation-information-pre-op-checklist/
- Holonet Links #45 – http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/10/holonet-links-45/
- My Two Credits: Top 10 Wishlist – http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/08/my-two-credits-top-10-wish-list/
- Guild Checkpoint #43 -Demonic Sith Lords http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/07/guild-checkpoint-43/
SITH OR JEDI: Test of the Bad Cashier
You have just finished your grocery shopping and find a line to check out that isn’t too long. You start to unload your groceries on the belt and had the cashier your earth-friendly bags to load the groceries in and the cashier makes this heavy exhale in disgust and takes the bags. You smile and tried to make light chatter as you grouped my items for bagging. Every time you would move an item she would over-react as if you interrupted her when you weren’t even close to the items she was working with. No matter what you did to lighten the mood, she wasn’t having any of it.
1. You pay for your groceries and tell the cashier to have a wonderful day as you leave.
2. You ignore the situation, pay for your groceries and leave.
3. You pay for your groceries, sarcastically tell the cashier to have a nice day then go find a supervisor and tell her how horrible the cashier was.
Call for Writers! If you are interested in becoming a writer for CRR, we need a writer for both PVP and news related articles. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!