Elearic, former SWTOR PVP Officer in the Old Timers Guild, joins Deirdre and Carla to chat about everything PVP and so much more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction talks about the Group Finder in 1.3, archived Q&A questions, and classes impacting drops.
More Episode #57 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- 05/18 – Weekly Q&A Archive: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4406503#edit4406503 (Before posting a question for an upcoming Q&A, BioWare urges you to check this archive to see if it has already been answered.)
- All Q&As can be found here (Thanks, Parali!!): http://www.swtor.com/blog/tag/community%20q%2526a
- 05/18 – Augment kits explained in more detail – http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4405935#edit4405935
- 05/17 – Weekly SWTOR Forum Thread Round-Up – http://www.swtor.com/blog/weekly-forum-thread-round-may-17th-2012
- No Patch May 22nd, Enjoy!: http://www.swtor.com/blog/no-downtime-may-22nd
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation: Information – Min-Maxing http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/18/operation-information-min-maxing/
- Holonet Links #46 – http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/17/holonet-links-46/
- My Two Credits: Server Merges – http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/15/my-two-credits-server-mergers/
- Guild Checkpoint #44 -Skyhound Adepts – http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/14/guild-checkpoint-44/
Call for Writers! If you are interested in becoming a writer for CRR, we need a writer for both PVP and news related articles. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our guest, Elearic and thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!