This week Carla and Deirdre talk about this week’s Community Q & A, Update 1.3 on the Public Test Server, Character transfers, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction talks about crafting augment kits, gaining social points, and the group finder tool?
More Episode #60 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Weekly Forum Thread Round-up (June 5th) – http://www.swtor.com/blog/weekly-forum-thread-round-june-5th-2012
- Class changes and balance in Game Update 1.3 (June 6th) – http://www.swtor.com/blog/class-changes-and-balance-game-update-1.3
- Character Transfers (June 6th) – http://www.swtor.com/blog/character-transfer-server-populations-and-you
- Community Q & A (June 8th) – http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-june-8th-2012
- Personal Playtime
- Next Patch June 12th: http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-june-12th-2012
- A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation Information: Key Bindings
- Holonet Links #49
- My Two Credits: Empire ‘n Jedi ‘n Trolls, Oh My!
- Guild Checkpoint – Methodical (Republic guild)
Sith or Jedi: Test of the Classroom Cheater
A woman in your sociology group has copped out to cheating on all of her tests and she’s getting an ‘A’ on every one of them because she’s copying the smart girl in class who works hard. The cheater barely makes any effort in class and the teacher knows this, in fact, the whole class knows this. She never does any of her homework either. Clearly she doesn’t care about this class. While she’s generally a nice lady and she hasn’t been mean to you at all, you feel that she has taken advantage of the system and you want to take steps to stop her cheating ways. Do you –
- Come along side her and offer to help her study thereby eliminating her need to cheat and helping to give her confidence to pass the tests on her own?
- Do nothing at all? It’s none of your business and the teacher probably knows that she’s been cheating since she doesn’t understand any of the concepts in class discussions and never does the homework.
- Completely throw her under the bus? Just because you can cheat, doesn’t mean you should and it’s unfair to the people she’s cheating off of since they do most of the work. Besides, your teacher does seem rather oblivious at times. There may be a chance the teacher doesn’t know at all.
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!