Deirdre and Carla are joined on Father’s Day by one of our favorite Dad’s, Jeff Hollis, from TORWars.com. This week is all about character transfers!
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction talks about viewable pvp stats, smart AOE heals and “cover fire”?
More Episode #61 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Free Character Transfers on Select Servers – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120612
- Dev Tracker June 5-12th : http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-june-5-2012-june-12-2012
- A Guide to the Group Finder: http://www.swtor.com/blog/guide-group-finder
- Weekly Thread Roundup: http://www.swtor.com/blog/weekly-forum-thread-round-june-14th-2012
- Community Q & A: http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-june-15th-2012
- Personal Playtime
- Next Patch June 19th : http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-june-19th-2012
- A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation Information: Loot Rules
- Holonet Links #50
- My Two Credits: Server Merges Redux.. Wait… What?
- Guild Checkpoint – Obscuri Lateris
Sith or Jedi: Test of the Unattentive Mom
You finish your grocery shopping and start pushing your cart towards the checkout lane. Just as you almost arrive at the checkout lane a small child about 7 years old darts in from of your overflowing cart and you almost hit him. You are a little annoyed, because he didn’t even say he was sorry before stopping next to what appears to be his Mom. You continue your quest to reach the checkout lane and just as your start pushing your cart another child darts in front of you that is about 5 years old. Again, you almost hit the child and he also doesn’t say anything before reaching his Mom. Their mom witnessed the whole incident and said nothing to her children and gave YOU a dirty look. Do you…
- Smile and comment on how cute her children are.
- Ignore the situation and continue on your path to check out just to get out of there.
- Comment to the Mom about how you almost ran over two of her FOUR children before continuing your goal of checking out.
Remember guilds, if you are interested in being highlighted, please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Aezrin for the positive review on iTunes!
Thank you for listening to Corellian Run Radio!