Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:13:17 — 67.1MB)
This week Carla and Deirdre talk about this week’s Community Q & A, Update 1.3 live June 26th, crew skills and items in 1.3, legacy perks in 1.3, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction talks about toxic scan, extra character slots, and companion “smart” abilities?
More Episode #62 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Patch Notes for Weekly Patch 1.2.7 – http://www.swtor.com/blog/weekly-patch-notes-update-june-18th-2012
- Team Ranked Warzones in 1.3 – http://www.swtor.com/blog/team-ranked-warzones-game-update-1.3
- Community Roundup for Week of June 20th: http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-round-forums-and-events-june-20th-2012
- Dev Track Summary for June12-18th: http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-june-12-2012-through-june-18-2012
- Crew Skills and Items in Game Update 1.3: http://www.swtor.com/blog/crew-skills-and-items-game-update-1.3
- Legacy Perks in Game Update 1.3: http://www.swtor.com/blog/legacy-perks-game-update-1.3
- Community Q & A: http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-june-22nd-2012
- Personal Playtime
- Next Patch June 26th Game Update 1.3!: http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-game-update-1.3-june-26th-2012
- A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation: Information – Beginner’s Guide to Gearing for Operations – http://corellianrun.com/2012/06/22/operation-information-beginners-guide-to-gearing-for-operations/
- HoloNet Links #51: http://corellianrun.com/2012/06/21/holonet-links-51/
- My Two Credits: Let the Games Being – Again! http://corellianrun.com/2012/06/19/my-two-credits-let-the-games-begin-again/
- Guild Checkpoint – No Sleep Till Kessel – http://corellianrun.com/2012/06/18/guild-checkpoint-49/
You’re waiting in line at a prominent coffee chain and a woman behind you is being a complete and total witch. She complains loudly about the help, about having to wait in line behind you and about the “crappy decor of the store”. After you order coffee you realize that she orders the exact same thing but with soy milk because, “she’s lactose intolerant”. A few minutes pass and the barista puts two nearly identical coffee’s on the counter, one with soy milk and one with regular. You accidentally grab the one made with soy and take a swig, It’s delicious. Realizing your mistake. Do you –
- Immediately tell the barista and apologize so that a new double machiato soy latte can be made.
- Shrug and tell the witch that her drink may or may not be soy.
- Graciously hand the witch the lactose latte. Smile, knowing that Force will be strong with this one…in the bathroom.
Thank you miah828 for the positive review on iTunes!
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!
Another CR episode already??? HUZZAH!
finally got to listen to the show! great as always! ^__^