Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:24 — 41.7MB)
This week Carla and Deirdre are joined by Jeff Hollis from TORWars.com. We talk about this week’s Community Q & A, the official swtor podcast, San Diego Comic Con, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about what is happening in 3 different server communities.
More Episode #64 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news
- Dev Tracker: http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-june-26-2012-through-july-2-2012 (love this http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4753324#edit4753324 )
- TOR at Comic Con: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120706-0
- Official SWTOR podcast is on iTunes: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120706
- Rewards for Character Transfers: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120705
- Community Q&A July 6th: http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-july-6th-2012
- Community Events Roundup: http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-round-events-and-forums-july-5th-2012
- Personal Playtime
- Next Patch July 10th : http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-july-10th-2012
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation: Information – Explosive Conflict Tips and Tricks – http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/06/operation-information-explosive-conflict-tips-tricks/
- HoloNet Links #53: http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/05/holonet-links-53/
- Tactical Strike – Shoot, Move, Communicate: http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/04/tactical-strike-shoot-move-communicate/
- My Two Credits: Legacy Perks 1.3: http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/03/my-two-credits-legacy-perks-1-3/
- Guild Checkpoint – Alpha Imperium – http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/02/guild-checkpoint-51/
- Cool stuff (FYI)
- Server Status page – http://www.swtor.com/server-status
- System Alerts page – http://www.swtor.com/systemalerts
- Current Patch Notes page – http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes
- Test Center page – http://www.swtor.com/test-center
- Test Center FAQs page – http://www.swtor.com/test-center/faq
Sith or Jedi: Test of the Out of Stock Sales Item
Armed with your sales ad for a local department store, you head off to shop. You arrive when the store opens on the first day of the sale. The store is not busy so you feel confident the item you want will be there. You go to the section that you believe is where the item is located. Unable to find the item, you hunt down a clerk. The clerk says “Oh I am sorry, we are sold out.” Do you…
- Sigh in frustration and look for a similar product.
- Tell the clerk that it isn’t right to advertise if they didn’t have any of the product in stock, then leave the store.
- Ask to speak to a supervisor and insist you get a rain check (when rain checks are not normally allowed) because you know they didn’t have any of the product as advertised.
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com
Thank you to Dano110 for the positive review on iTunes!
Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!
Carla, healing in pvp gets better above 20, once u get a more/better spells, and more tree points. i have been lvling my sorc and bh as pvp healers, lvl 38 and 29 now. I do feel like there is a big target on my head, but i have found that if i use terrain/walls to my advantage to keep from being seen sometimes, i tend to live alot longer. I also keep moving every 4 casts just to not look like the lone tree in the forest. 2 other tips: In the 1st 20 seconds of the match, dont heal, throw out anything that make you Look like dps and ppl will overlook u for a while. And absolutly dont use ur basic attack/heal to throw green bolts on ppl, cause its an unfortunate dead give-away that ur heals. I have been concentrating on my sorc more, so i usually dont use innervate on anyone else except me so no one can trace that purple heal beam back to me. i call it stealth healing.
🙂 Happy Trails
Since I have a level 50 Operative healer, I know what you mean. It does get a bit better. On my operative, I usually heal on the run or heal a couple and run.. heal a couple and run… heal a couple and run…. LOL