With Deirdre fighting off a cold, this week Carla is joined by one of CRR’s writers, Maer. We talk about this week’s Community Q & A, Dev Tracker, Group Finder, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about Dev tracker replies to posts by the community.
More Episode #65 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news
- Game Industry article: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-07-05-james-ohlen-vive-la-republic?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=european-daily
- Dev Tracker: http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-july-3-2012-through-july-9-2012
- Community Q & A: http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-july-13th-2012
- A Guide To Group Finder – Part 2: http://www.swtor.com/blog/guide-group-finder-part-2
- Tutorial videos: http://www.swtor.com/info/tutorials
- HK-51 Revealed – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120716
- Personal Playtime
- Next Patch July 17th : http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-july-17th-2012
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation: Information – Operation Boss Mechanics – http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/13/operation-information-operation-boss-mechanics/
- HoloNet Links #54: http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/12/holonet-links-54/
- Tactical Strike – Obtaining PVP Gear Part 1: http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/11/tactical-strike-obtaining-pvp-gear-part-1/
- My Two Credits: Crafting: http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/10/my-two-credits-crafting/
- Guild Checkpoint – The Gray Order – http://corellianrun.com/2012/07/09/guild-checkpoint-52/
Sith or Jedi: Test of the Noisy Neighbor
It is Saturday. It is your day to sleep in and get the much needed rest you need after a hard work week. You are awakened at 7 am by the sound of a loud lawnmower. It appears your neighbor has decided to mow his lawn early. Do you….
- Decide to get up and mow you own lawn to get it out of the way.
- Just ignore it and let the lull of the lawnmower motor put you back to sleep.
- Get up, go to your neighbor and sarcastically thank him for letting you sleep late and secretly vow to wake him up as pay back on the follow day.
Group Finder Features
Part 1: http://www.swtor.com/blog/guide-group-finder
Part 2: http://www.swtor.com/blog/guide-group-finder-part-2
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com