This week Carla & Deirdre talk about this week’s Gamescon, Community Q&A, Squashing Rumors, Group Finder Bug, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about the Community Q&A details.
More Episode #68 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news
- SWTOR heads to Gamescon 2012 – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/%5Bnews-category%5D/20120808 Community Meet & Greet: If you池e in Cologne, why not come by for drinks and lively conversation with the development team? Apply for an invitation here!
- Community Q&A: Free-to-Play Edition – http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-free-play-edition
- Community Roundup for August 9th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-round-august-9th-2012
- Squashing the Rumor mill…. Gamasutra – Dr Greg moves takes a broader role – http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/175775/BioWares_Star_Wars_boss_takes_on_broader_role.php
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation: Information – Stat Theorycrafting Lite (Tank Edition) – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/10/operation-information-stat-theorycrafting-lite-tank-edition/
- HoloNet Links #58: http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/09/holonet-links-58/
- Tactical Strike – Special Holo – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/08/tactical-strike-special-holo/
- My Two Credits: TOR F2P – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/07/my-two-credits-tor-f2p/
- Community Checkpoint -Viper & Vysht Ventures – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/06/community-checkpoint-2/
Sith or Jedi: Test of The Last Glass
It’s girls night in and you and your best friend are staying in while your spouses take the kids out to a movie. You thought you had prepared fully when you bought chips and snacks for the evening but when you go and pour the wine, you find you’ve forgotten to purchase more.
After you pour, you see there’s enough for one glass. You know your best friend loves wine and could probably use it after the week they had at work. Do you –
- Give your best friend the last glass. As much as you want it, you know your BFF could use it more.
- Pour it down the sink. If you both can’t have wine, no one will. Try to enjoy the rest of the evening drinking only water.
- Wine shmine! Take a few sips from their glass before handing it over and then break out the 18 year whiskey and start doing shots. Have fun laughing with your friend because this is the good life.
Group Finder Bug – http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5006855#edit5006855
Known Issues: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=403398
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org