This week Carla is joined by special guest, Adaram! They talk all about this week’s two articles at Massively, Community Roundup, Dev Tracker, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about Terror from Beyond.
More Episode #71 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news
- EA COO Confident in BioWare – http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/08/22/ea-coo-maintains-confidence-in-bioware/
- Hyperspace Beacon – http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/08/21/hyperspace-beacon-swtors-grand-acquisitions-race-fell-on-its-f/
- Developer Update – Terror From Beyond – http://www.swtor.com/blog/developer-update-%E2%80%93-terror-beyond
- Community Round up (8/29) – http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-round-august-29th-2012
- Dev Tracker (8/31) – http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-august-31st-2012
- The World Unsubscribed? – http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-08-31-has-the-world-unsubscribed
- Maintenance moved to Wednesday, Sept 5th : http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-next-week-september-5th-2012
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation: Information Where’s The Content? – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/31/operation-information-wheres-the-content/
- HoloNet Links #61: http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/30/holonet-links-61/
- Tactical Strike PVP, Secondary Stats, and You – a Healer/DPS Edition – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/29/tactical-strike-pvp-secondary-stats-and-you-healerdps-edition/
- My Two Credits: The Answer is 42 – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/28/my-two-credits-the-answer-is-42/
- Community Checkpoint – Force This – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/27/community-checkpoint-5/
You are running late for doctor’s appointment and on your way to the appointment you witness a car accident ahead of you on the road. A few cars ahead of you stop to see if they can assist in some way. Do you
- Stop and wait for the police to give details of what you saw once you made sure everyone was ok.
- Pull over long enough to make sure someone was staying that witnessed the accident and that they called 911 before continuing on your way.
- You see others stopped to give witness, so you don’t bother stopping.
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com