This week Carla & Deirdre talk all about this week’s Companions 101: Kaliyo Djannis, Community Cantina Tour, Community Roundup, Dev Tracker, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about this week’s Companions 101: Kaliyo Djannis news.
More Episode #76 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
1. Companions 101: Kaliyo Djannis – http://www.swtor.com/blog/companions-101-kaliyo-djannis
2. SWTOR Community Cantina Tour – http://www.swtor.com/blog/announcing-star-wars-old-republic-community-cantina-tour
3. Community Roundup: Oct 4th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-round-october-4th-2012
4. Dev Tracker Summary – http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-october-5th-2012
5. Daniel Erickson and Alexander Freed leaves BioWare – https://twitter.com/DanielAErickson/status/253549613351567360
Next scheduled maintenance is Oct 9th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-october-9th-2012
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
• Operation: Information Terror From Beyond HM Review –http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/05/operation-information-terror-from-beyond-hm-review/
• HoloNet Links #66: http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/04/holonet-links-4/
• Tactical Strike PVP Roles – http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/03/tactical-strike-pvp-roles/
• My Two Credits: Patch 1.4 – http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/02/my-two-credits-patch-1-4/
• Community Checkpoint – The Thirteenth Legion – http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/01/community-checkpoint-10/
Sith or Jedi: Test of the Stolen Lunch Items
You work shift work in a local factory. You bring your lunch every day to save money and because you simply don’t have time to go out for lunch every day. You have a sweet tooth so you bring yummy deserts. Your lunch gets rifled through almost daily. Do you…
1. Get frustrated but think someone must need your lunch more than you.
2. Stop bringing sweet goodies and start bringing carrots and celery.
3. Decide to take revenge and sabotage your dessert with Ex-Lax instead of chocolate.
This week’s Sith or Jedi test was sent in by Darak. Thank you Darak! If you have a Sith or Jedi test, please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No more black hole commendations in story EC. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5218430#edit5218430
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com
Thank you, P’luto for the positive review on iTunes!