Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 56:02 — 51.5MB)
This week Carla & Deirdre talk all about this week’s Companions 101: Kaliyo Djannis, Community Cantina Tour, Community Roundup, Dev Tracker, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about this week’s Companions 101: Kaliyo Djannis news.
More Episode #76 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
1. Companions 101: Kaliyo Djannis – http://www.swtor.com/blog/companions-101-kaliyo-djannis
2. SWTOR Community Cantina Tour – http://www.swtor.com/blog/announcing-star-wars-old-republic-community-cantina-tour
3. Community Roundup: Oct 4th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-round-october-4th-2012
4. Dev Tracker Summary – http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-october-5th-2012
5. Daniel Erickson and Alexander Freed leaves BioWare – https://twitter.com/DanielAErickson/status/253549613351567360
Next scheduled maintenance is Oct 9th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-october-9th-2012
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
• Operation: Information Terror From Beyond HM Review –http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/05/operation-information-terror-from-beyond-hm-review/
• HoloNet Links #66: http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/04/holonet-links-4/
• Tactical Strike PVP Roles – http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/03/tactical-strike-pvp-roles/
• My Two Credits: Patch 1.4 – http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/02/my-two-credits-patch-1-4/
• Community Checkpoint – The Thirteenth Legion – http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/01/community-checkpoint-10/
Sith or Jedi: Test of the Stolen Lunch Items
You work shift work in a local factory. You bring your lunch every day to save money and because you simply don’t have time to go out for lunch every day. You have a sweet tooth so you bring yummy deserts. Your lunch gets rifled through almost daily. Do you…
1. Get frustrated but think someone must need your lunch more than you.
2. Stop bringing sweet goodies and start bringing carrots and celery.
3. Decide to take revenge and sabotage your dessert with Ex-Lax instead of chocolate.
This week’s Sith or Jedi test was sent in by Darak. Thank you Darak! If you have a Sith or Jedi test, please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No more black hole commendations in story EC. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5218430#edit5218430
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com
Thank you, P’luto for the positive review on iTunes!
Just wanted to let you know the Agent story actually has multiple endings.
It’s actually pretty different based on the choices you make unlike the other classes. Not sure which one you chose but that could be one reason it didn’t blow you away.
Ok Carla, this might not be relavent to this week’s podcast, but I’ve heard you mention this several times before. And that is, I totally agree with you on the gap between the (new) recruit gear and the war hero gear and I’ll explain why with a little background.
So I have a PvP main in full warhero and a PvE main in full campaign gear. During last night’s operation I sat out to give our latest dps try-out a run of EC HM. While waiting, I decided to buy the latest recruit gear on my PvE main and give pvp a try. During my first (and only) match we got slaughtered by a premade, and I experienced what it felt like being 2 shotted by a wh geared opponent. Not fun at all!!
Later that night I switched to my PvP main and then it was my turn to (heal) melt face.
I do completely agree with you that there needs to be 2 brackets based on either valor rank or expertise raiting. I will probably never go through the gear grind again to get full WH gear on another toon until they implement something. I absolutely could not go through even a week of doing wz in recruit gear. I couldn’t even make it past 1 match.
Luckily I was refunded for all the money I spent on the gear thanks to the new refund cooldown on gear purchases.
It sure does. I guess I chose poorly! LOL Thank you for posting. 🙂
SEE!!! I am not imagining things. Isn’t it horrible? That is why I don’t even want to go in a warzone. It’s no fun getting 2 shotted. 🙁
The stupid thing about removing the BH comms is that it makes HM FPs the best way to get them, forcing people to do very old content that everyone is burned out on. There is not even any sign of a new FP anywhere in the future.