This week Carla & Deirdre talk all about this week’s release of Free-To-Play details, Community Roundup, Dev Tracker, SWTOR Encyclopedia, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about this week’s Free-To-Play details.
More Episode #78 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
1. Dev Tracker Summary – http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-october-19th-2012
2. Community Round-up – http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-round-october-19th-2012
3. Free to Play Preview #1 – http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5291940#edit5291940
4. See how many Cartel Coins you can claim – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20121016
5. New SWTOR Encyclopedia arrives – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20121015
Next scheduled maintenance is Oct 23rd – http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-october-23rd-2012
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation: Information – The Writhing Horror Hard Mode – http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/19/operation-information-the-writhing-horror-hard-mode/
- HoloNet Links #68: http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/18/holonet-links-65/
- Tactical Strike Opinions on PVP Changes… Or Lack Thereof – http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/17/tactical-strike-opinions-on-pvp-changes-or-lack-thereof/
- My Two Credits: Terror From Beyond – http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/16/my-two-credits-terror-from-beyond/
- Community Checkpoint – Transcendence – http://corellianrun.com/2012/10/15/community-checkpoint-12/
Sith or Jedi: Test of the Inconsiderate Gamer
You come across a loot chest guarded by two elite Mobs. You know you can take ‘em so you jump in and start wailing away. Another player comes running up out of the woods and goes straight for the chest and takes the loot. You:
1. Keep on killing your mobs and sort of mentally shake your head and move on after they are down.
2. You hit enter and type the word “AssHat” into the “say” chat window and hit enter again then continue killing your mobs and move on.
3. You kill the mobs then follow the “asshat” around for a while stealing his kills and or chests etc. Until you feel he is pissed enough at you .. then do a LOL and go on your merry way …. satisfied.
Free to Play details released. The differences between free to play and subscriptions. http://www.swtor.com/free/features
*Too limiting? (guild elitism?)
*Existing Characters – http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6546
*Preferred Status -
Making a purchase will unlock access to the following features:
The ability to run faster (Sprint) starting at Level 1.
Cargo Hold access (Bank Slots) and higher login queue priority.
Increased access to Chat and Secure Trading.
NOTE: Characters must be at least Level six (6) to unlock access to their ship’s Cargo Hold, full General Chat, and Secure Trading.
*Free Trial converts – http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6481
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com