FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about this week’s Free-To-Play details.
More Episode #80 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Developer Update: Technical Changes to 1.5 – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20121029
- Community Roundup Nov 1st – http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-round-november-1st-2012
- Meet the Developer: Hall Hood – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20121101
- Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20121102
- Dev Tracker Nov 2nd – http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-november-2nd-2012
- Cool find… Crew Skills Guide Directory – http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=425519
- Next scheduled maintenance is Nov 6th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-november-6th-2012
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation Information – Kephess the Undying – Hard Mode Strategy Guide
- Operation Information – Operator IX Hard Mode Strategy Guide
- Holonet Links
- Tactical Strike: Special Edition – October PVP News
- My Two Credits: TOR Cartel Market
- Community Checkpoint – Outer Rim Templars – Galactic Republic
Sith or Jedi: Test of the Mailbox Muffin (Thank you Thross for sending in this Sith or Jedi test! Send us your test at email@example.com !)
You’re running late one morning to get to work and clock in, but first you need to visit the nearby USPS mail box and mail a bill payment. As you approach the mail box, you see that someone has left a half-eaten and sticky looking blueberry muffin right in front of the slot where the mail goes. You roll your eyes and think that probably a drunk college student or a homeless person left it there last night. Do you:
- Sweep the half-eaten muffin off the mail box and into the bushes with your hand and then mail your payment? Doing this will mean you will need to wash your hands before clocking in and make you a few minutes late. However, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that other people such as your coworkers using the mail box later won’t have to encounter the muffin.
- Deftly avoid touching the sticky muffin and just mail your payment. After all, you didn’t put it there so why should you clean up after someone else’s mess and be late for work. Let someone who is not running or the postal worker deal with it.
- Decide you will mail your payment instead on your lunch hour at another mail box and proceed to smear the muffin on the mail slot handle and shove the rest down the mail slot to be “mailed.” You walk away laughing manically like Darth Sidious as you head to the office bathroom to wash your hands.
Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!