This week Carla & Deirdre talk all about this week’s release of the Free to Play Update scheduled for November 15th, State of Game From Jeff Hickman, a salute to our Veterans, Dev Tracker, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about this week’s Free-To-Play details.
More Episode #80 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- State of the Game – http://www.swtor.com/blog/star-wars-old-republic-%E2%80%93-state-game
- Free to Play Coming November 15th – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20121108
- Developer Update: Free To Play Option – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20121107
- Dev Tracker Summary: November 9th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-november-9th-2012
- Community Cantina – Austin – November 16th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/announcing-star-wars-old-republic-community-cantina-tour
- Server News – TORWARS coming to The Shadowlands!
Next scheduled maintenance is Nov 15th – No downtime on November 13th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/no-downtime-maintenance-november-13th
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
Operation Information – Terror From Beyond Hard Mode Strategy Guide – http://corellianrun.com/2012/11/09/operation-information-the-terror-from-beyond-hard-mode-strategy-guide/
Holonet Links (highlighting one of our favorite fan fiction story writers, Mandalorian Girl)- http://corellianrun.com/2012/11/08/holonet-links-68/
Tactical Strike: S Advanced Class Spotlight – Commandos and Mercenaries – http://corellianrun.com/2012/11/08/holonet-links-68/
Community Checkpoint – The Ghosts – http://corellianrun.com/2012/11/05/community-checkpoint-15/