This week Carla & Deirdre talk all about this week’s Companion 101: Vette, Meet the Developer: Jonathan Crowe, Heroic Space Missions, Ancient Hypergate, BioWare’s Live Q & A , and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about this week’s Live Q & A details.
More Episode #83 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Meet the Developer – Jonathan Crow – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20121130
- Companion 101 – Vette – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20121129
- Cartel Coin Card Boo-Boo http://torwars.com/2012/11/27/best-buy-and-gamestop-cartel-coin-card-exclusive-pets/
- Developer Update – Heroic Space Missions – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20121128
- Community Roundup – http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-round-november-29th-2012
- Developer Update – Ancient Hypergate – http://www.swtor.com/blog/developer-update-ancient-hypergate
- Community Cantina – New Orleans – December 1st – http://www.swtor.com/blog/star-wars-old-republic-community-cantina-tour-arrives-new-orleans
Next scheduled maintenance is December 4th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-december-4th-2012
Sith or Jedi: Test of the Bank Item Thief
You run a rather large guild that has 250 plus people in it and it’s growing everyday. Recently, you’ve become quite popular with a bunch of new players coming in and you try to keep and open mind by not putting a level cap on guild vault access, but someone always wants to ruin it for everyone else.
A certain player, new to the guild is a nice enough person when you invite them, but then you notice that in the guild vault logs, they’re taking items of value out, most of which are items they can’t use.
You confront the player and they say that they really need the in-game money and were selling them and that they planned on paying the guild back.
- Kindly ask the player not to do it anymore and give them enough of your own in-game currency to help them out with whatever they need.
- Ask the player to stop doing it and give them another chance, letting them off with a warning.
- Immediately admonish them, give them a stern lecture about guild politics and /gkick them to the curb, then let everyone in the guild know who stole from them and that they and their alts are never allowed in the guild again. You also change guild bank access, so that only people with seniority have access, causing a few other players to /gquit.
Copying Characters to the PTS before Makeb testing!
Cathar within the next month?
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Empyrion Blackthorn for his positive review on iTunes.!
Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!