This week Carla & Deirdre are joined by Drew where they talk all about this week’s State of the Game #2 post by Jeff Hickman, sales price deadline for the expansion, European community cantinas, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about this week’s State of the Game #2.
More Episode #87 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Time Running out to get the preorder sale on Rise of the Hutt Cartel Expansion – http://www.swtor.com/rothc
- Comunity Cantinas – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20130103
- State of the Game #2 – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130102
Next scheduled maintenance is January 8th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-january-8th-2013
Don’t forget to check out the great articles on CRR this week!
SITH OR JEDI: Test of Best Friend Back Up
You and your best friend go shopping together during the holidays. You both are very excited because with the end of Christmas and the beginning of the New Year you know there are going to be sales galore. You never really go out, but this year, your BFF was super excited and you agreed to go with them and make the best out of a crowded situation and maybe get in on a few sales too.
While shopping in an over-crowded department store your best friend spots a really nice bag. Your BFF bee lines directly to it and grabs it at the same time another woman does. They each take turns at trying to pull the bag out of each others hand and what starts out as a small tug-of-war erupts into to women on the verge of screaming and clawing each others eyes out.
You’ve never in your life seen your BFF act this way and you don’t know what to do.
- Pull her away, let the other woman have the coveted bag and try to talk your best friend down. You know she’s better than this and there are other items to be had.
- Do nothing. You turn around slightly embarrassed and pretend you’re just an innocent bystander while keeping an eye out for mall security.
- Help your BFF out! It doesn’t matter who found it first but whoever has the strongest pull and the most hands on the bag wins! Perform an elaborate distraction technique on the other woman and give your BFF the extra leverage she needs to win the ultimate battle.
State of the Game #2 – http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130102
Welcome to the CRR podcast, Drew!
Thank you to Apollo Soul & jbisjim for the positive reviews on iTunes!! Also thank you to Vrodcruiser for the voice message!
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com