|This week’s segment covers the Gree event, Update 2.0 on the PTS, and other related topics from the perspective of our writers, Jason, Maer, and John who join Carla & Drew.|
More on Episode #90 and Comments after the jump…
DISCUSSION TOPICS: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Have you participated in the Gree event, and if so, what did you think?
- What reputation level will you be with the Gree when the event ends? Are you stocking up?
- How did you like the Open World PvP aspects of the Gree event?
- What do you think about the reputation system as a whole? Have you worked on any besides the Gree?
- What do you think about the changes to the search engine on the GTN?
- What do you think about the spike in repair charges with Update 1.7? What do you think about Bioware’s approach to fixing it?
- What do you think about the bombshell that animal mounts are on their way?
- Quickly, have you gotten a chance to play Update 2.0 on the PTS? If so, what did you think of any changes that you saw?
Don’t forget to check out the great articles on CRR this week!
Thank you to Secret78Agent for the positive review on iTunes! He left such a nice comment about DD! See the image below for proof it is worth it!
Please take a moment to leave us a positive feedback on iTunes.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and Zune. You can also find us on the EGO Networks at egonetworks.com
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org