|This week Carla & Drew discuss the Forum rules, Makeb, World PvP, Security, and the return of the Relics of the Gree event and more!FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about patch 2.0 on the PTS.|
More Episode #91 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Let’s Talk Forum Rules
- Overview of Makeb
- Art of Makeb
- Creating Makeb video
- Makeb World PvP? No…
- Display name-only log in
- Gree Event Returning Tomorrow
Don’t forget to check out the great articles on CRR this week!
SITH OR JEDI: Test of the Unyielded Right-of-way
You are trying to leave a crowded grocery store parking lot. You have two tubs of ice cream in your trunk, it is 87° F. outside, and you have been sitting in a line to get out for about ten minutes. As you finally are second-in-line to get out, you notice that there is a car waiting in a side-access lane perpendicular to yours. They are angled in such a way that they could get between you and the car in front of you that is about to turn out of the parking lot. Do you:
- Let them get in front of you. They have been waiting too, and you have been waiting long enough that the ice cream is probably melted anyway.
- Pretend to be jiving along to non-existent music that is so distracting, you wouldn’t possibly notice anyone trying to cut in front of you. Pull up as close as you can to the car in front of you to deny the person access.
- Pretend to wave the other car forwards, then right before they start moving, honk and gun your engine to get in front of them. Sure they are just an octogenarian couple with a small Pomeranian in the back window, but it serves them right for being stupid enough to attempt to take a shortcut that dead ends at traffic. Besides, if they hit you, it is their fault and you get the insurance money to pay for that new bumper that you wanted after you pulled forward too far in your garage.
- Commando/Mercenary – Electro Net, Mortar Salvo/Missile Salvo
- Vanguard/Powertech – Shoulder Cannon, Into the Fray/Close and Personal
- Sentinel/Marauder – Twin Dual Saber Throw
- Guardian/Juggernaut – Saber Reflect (direct, ST reflect, Tech Force and Ranged damage), Visionary/Endless Rage
- Sage/Sorcerer – Force Barrier
- Shadow/Assassin – Phase Walk
- Gunslinger/Sniper – Ready for Anything/Spotter (stealth detection), Hightail It/Covered Escape
- Scoundrel/Operative – Scamper/Exfiltrate, Street Tough/Preparedness
New Hard Mode Flashpoints: Athiss, Cademimu, Hammer Station, and Mandalorian Raiders
Miscellaneous changes: Shielding, Set bonus, weekly commendation caps, PvP mods and enhancements available for straight purchase
Thank you COMBUST for their positive review on iTunes!
Thank you to those that left voice messages! Please leave us voicemail via our app, and don’t forget to say your name so we can do a shout-out!
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com