|This week Carla & Drew discuss the Makeb, bugs and fixes, the Vice Commandant’s Cartel Pack, Update 2.0.1, and more!FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about bugs!|
More Episode #94 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- Update 2.0.1 Cartel Market additions
- Update 2.0.1 Patch notes
- Bugs and issues
- Pet for Macrobinoculars droids achievement http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6182381#edit6182381
- Dark and Light Jaesa required for achievement
- Bolster bugged with empty slots in Custom gear
- PvE gear superior to PvP gear
- Crew skill adjustments
- World PvP even harder
- Class-specific blogs
- Trooper/Bounty Hunter
Don’t forget to check out the great articles on CRR this week!
SITH OR JEDI: Test of the Displaced Laundry
Thanks to @DarakCampbell for this week’s Sith or Jedi!
You are doing your laundry at a community laundry at your apartment. You leave your laundry for a bit to go run back up to your apartment to get something you forgot. While you are gone, a person stops your load in the middle of the wash cycle and puts their load in. You come back to an empty room, your sopping wet and soapy load left in a pile on your clean and folded stack of clothes. Do you:
- Sigh, and wait for another washer to finish to continue your load.
- Stop their load mid-cycle and throw their wet clothes out into the snow to freeze solid. Leave a note like so:
- Take a red shirt you weren’t terribly fond of anyway and add it to their load of white laundry.
Makeb and Carla’s reflections!
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com