Our Writers’ Roundtable is a lively discussion of the latest happenings by some of the writers here at Corellian Run Radio. This is a format that we try with one episode each month. We hope you enjoy it!
This week’s segment covers what is happening with everyone playing the new expansion, cartel market items, and other related topics from the perspective of our writers, Jason, Maer, and John who join Carla & Drew.
More on Episode #95 and Comments after the jump…
- What have you been doing the most in the new Expansion? Leveling, PvP, Flashpoints, Raids?
- What is your favorite thing about Update 2.0 and the Expansion?
- What is your least favorite thing about Update 2.0 and the Expansion?
- What is your favorite achievement that you have earned so far?
- Have your goals shifted going forward with SWTOR, and if so, in what way?
- What did you think about the /whisper bug? Would you like to see something like this in-game at some point?
- What do you think of the new Vice Commandant cartel pack?
- What do you think of the information on Cathar and Customization coming in Update 2.1?
Please take a moment to leave us a positive feedback on iTunes.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and Zune. You can also find us on the EGO Networks at egonetworks.com
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com