|This week, Carla and Drew discuss Update 2.5 class changes, dev blogs, the real meaning of the word “holiday,” and more!|
From the Newsnet
- Update 2.5 Class changes
- Holiday update (and further updates)
- Galactic Starfighter Development blog post #1
Sith or Jedi?
The Test of the Busy Buffet
You are at an all-you-can-eat buffet. You just finished a nice round of salad and soup when you decide to go back to get some dessert. The dessert area is at the end of the buffet table. The restaurant is suddenly very crowded and the line is really long and dense at the buffet. Do you:
- Get in the back of the line. It isn’t polite to cut.
- Ask the people towards the end of the line if they are okay with you sneaking in and grabbing some pudding.
- Take an opening when you see it, slip in, get some pudding, and get out. Fast and easy-like.
Tip of the Week
Three practical uses for it:
- Shifting gear after upgrades to alts with the same stat requirements
- Buying PvP pieces with a main that is geared, sending it to alts.
- Cartel market color crystal replication (not for profit, not against the rules)
What can be smuggled:
- Armor mods
- Main hand barrels and hilts
- Offhand hilts from Sentinel to Marauder and back
What can’t be smuggled:
- Off-hand barrels and armorings
- TORWars.com: Quality vs. Timeliness
- Reddit: Orange color crystals comparison
Don’t forget to check out the great articles on CRR this week!
We’d like to welcome our brand new writer, M1SF0RTUNE! Please check out his new column on Role-play!
- Unnamed SWTOR Podcast
- SWTOR Escape Pod Cast
Let us know if we are missing any podcasts!
Please take a moment to leave us a positive feedback on iTunes.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and Zune. You can also find us on the EGO Networks at egonetworks.com
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com
We’re looking for more writers! If interested, send us a message at geldarion AT yahoo DOT com