Join Jason and Heather as they share their experiences in SWTOR. We look at information that came out of the New York Community Cantina. On the podcast, we discuss BioWare announcing one reward that will be offered for Season 3 Ranked PVP. Later we share our personal tips for getting the most out of the 12x bonus class mission XP.
All that & more in this week’s podcast…
Our very own Heather on GameBreaker TV The Republic
Newsnet and Beyond
Las Vegas Community Cantina date is set!
November 15th, 2014
New York Community Cantina images and hints on things coming to SWTOR
NY Community Cantina Q&A via Unnamed podcast
Season 3 PVP rewards early announcement
Our Tips for making the most out of the 12x bonus class mission XP
1) Use any XP boosts before opening titles
2) Class missions give bonus XP, but try to complete heroics for planetary comms
3) As soon as you hit level 10 use fleet pass
4) Pick up a crafting skill to compliment your gear, gather resources to sell, or go biochem
5) Focus on gearing through comms every 10-15 levels or so. Remember FPs & heroics for comms
6) Utilize unused comms on your other toons via Legacy armor
7) Don’t do bonus quests in your class missions! They’re not boosted to 12x
8) At level 47, go to Makeb to level to 55 faster
9) Space bar will save hours, but I would only recommend if you’ve already seen the class story.
10) Always use the latest companion you’ve unlocked, as they will have the best gear, unless you are upgrading your other companions’ gear
The SWTOR family has a new place to get the latest on podcasts, articles, news and much more. The SWTOR Network is here and helping you connecting with the SWTOR community.
We are looking to highlight guilds in our Community Checkpoint article. Let the SWTOR Community learn more about your guild and help generate interest in potential new recruits.
If you are a guild leader and looking to get your guild noticed, why not contact us about our new Guild Ready Check spots? If you are interested in being a one-two minute audio segment, please send us an email to email@example.com or email Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to check out the great articles on CRR this week!
- Unnamed SWTOR Podcast
- SWTOR Escape Pod Cast
- Bad Feeling Podcast
- Star Wars: Beyond the Stars
- Enmity Podcast
- Healing SWTOR
- Old Republic Radio
10. Tor Noob
Let us know if we are missing any podcasts!
Please take a moment to leave us a positive feedback on iTunes.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
Also we are looking for writers! Anyone interested, send us an email to email@example.com
Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!