Join Jason and Heather as they share their experiences in SWTOR. This is an exciting episode for Corellian Run Radio. We have now made the move to video! This is the first vidcast for the site and we are excited to see what this medium offers our loyal listeners. Corellian Run Radio will continue to offer the normal audio option for your listening pleasure. Join us on this new adventure and get ready for more exciting things in the near future!
Combat Changes in in 3.0, Community Cantina tips & more in this week’s podcast…
Newsnet and Beyond
Baron Deathmark’s Furious Walker
Combat Changes coming in 3.0
– Damage for everyone will be lowered back to the range as meant to be.
– NPCs level 50 and lower will die faster in planetary, class missions etc. This is to help making the leveling less of a “slog.”
– Raid or Op buffs, every advance class will have access to a one
– DoTs – from players cannot be cleansed, but can be purged
– Crowd Control can be cleansed
– Cooldowns for Interrupts will be longer
– Channeled Abilities are immune to pushback. The resource cost for Channeled Abilities will be cost per tick of the channeled ability
– Alacrity – Basically will speed up everything. As in speeding up dot ticks, based on % of alacrity, lowers cooldown on internal procs
– Bolster – Augments will be taken into account in PVP bolster
– LoS (line of sight) will be expanded from 180 to 270 degrees
– 198 level gear for top tier
– Two new sets of PVP gear
Article by Olib from SWTORNetwork.com about the Combat Changes livestream
Las Vegas Community Cantina date is set!
November 15th, 2014
Saturday, November 8th, 2014
Alternative SWTOR event for those who already reserved hotels/plane tickets for the originally announced weekend date.
Tips for attending a Community Cantina
1) Look up previous Q&A questions and answers, so you don’t ask anything that has already been talked about!
2) Ask your friends/guildies that won’t be attending if they have any questions they would like you to ask.
3) Come early to Cantina location. This will give you time to talk to other players and more likely insure you get one (or more) of the flash drives given out.
4) Bring a cell phone, tablet, or anything that will allow you to store and share info from fellow players
5) Save your wish list and special requests for when you can talk to them one-on-one. Don’t waste everyone’s time asking for a Pink and Black Color Crystal during the Q&A!
6) Don’t leave right when the Q&A is over! Hang out, meet other players, the community team and devs, and ask them questions personally!
7) Have fun! Don’t stress out too much if no useful answers come out of the cantina. These were meant to foster relationships between the SWTOR team and the players, and also to get your thoughts, opinions, and input about the game to them in person.
Special Project is in the works here at Corellian Run Radio. We are looking for writers and people to help our podcast continue to grow. Stay tuned!
We are looking to highlight guilds in our Community Checkpoint article. Let the SWTOR Community learn more about your guild and help generate interest in potential new recruits.
If you are a guild leader and looking to get your guild noticed, why not contact us about our new Guild Ready Check spots? If you are interested in being a one-two minute audio segment, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email Heather at email@example.com
Don’t forget to check out the great articles on CRR this week!
- Unnamed SWTOR Podcast
- SWTOR Escape Pod Cast
- Bad Feeling Podcast
- Star Wars: Beyond the Stars
- Enmity Podcast
- Healing SWTOR
- Old Republic Radio
10. Tor Noob
Let us know if we are missing any podcasts!
Please take a moment to leave us a positive feedback on iTunes.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
Also we are looking for writers! Anyone interested, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!