Join Jason and Heather as they share their experiences in SWTOR. This episode is jammed packed! We talk about some of the changes to Group Finder, new items and talk some PVP. To help in our PVP discussion topic, Drew, aka Geldarion, stops by. He shares what he has been doing and his PVP philosophies. Oh yeah, we also have a new Guild Ready Check with Michael from Death & Taxes!
Let’s get into this week’s podcast…
Newsnet and Beyond
Changes to Group Finder system and rewards
(scroll down to Flashpoint + Operations section)
Jan. 23rd, 1015 – PAX South
Season 4 Ranked PVP begins when Update 3.1 goes live approx. one month
No pre-season between Season 4 and 5
The winner of the CRR Revan book giveaway! David Breutzmann
Guild Ready Check & Streamer spotlight with Michael from Death & Taxes Guild
- 05/20/2014 – World 4th– Gate Crasher Title
- 04/08/2014 – World 1st (US 1st) – NiM Corrupter Zero
- 04/08/2014 – World 1st (US 1st) – NiM Grob’thok
- 04/08/2014 – World 1st (US 1st) – NiM Draxus
- 04/08/2014 – World 1st (US 1st) – NiM Nefra
- 10/03/2013 – World 3rd (US 1st) – HM Dread Palace Clear
- 10/01/2013 – World 2nd (US 1st) – HM Dread Fortress Clear
- 08/20/2013 – World 4th – Dragonslayer Title
- 07/17/2013 – World 4th – From Beyond Title
- 06/14/2013 – World 1st (US 1st) – NiM Terror From Beyond
- 06/14/2013 – World 1st (US 1st) – NiM Kephess The Undying
- 06/13/2013 – World 1st (US 1st) – NiM Operator 9
- 06/12/2013 – World 1st (US 1st) – NiM Writhing Horror
- 12/13/2012 – World 4th – Warstalker Title
If you are a guild looking to get your guild noticed, like Death & Taxes, why not contact us about our new Guild Ready Check spots? If you are interested in being a one-two minute audio segment, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email Heather at email@example.com
We are looking to highlight guilds in our Community Checkpoint article. Let the SWTOR Community learn more about your guild and help generate interest in potential new recruits.
A lot is happening here at Corellian Run Radio. We are looking for writers, assistants to help moderate live stream chat and other areas to help our podcast continue to grow. Stay tuned!
Don’t forget to check out the great articles on CRR this week!
- Unnamed SWTOR Podcast
- SWTOR Escape Pod Cast
- Bad Feeling Podcast
- Star Wars: Beyond the Stars
- Enmity Podcast
- Healing SWTOR
- Old Republic Radio
- Tor Noob
- Death and Taxes vidcast
- Hope Cast
- Casual Core Radio
Let us know if we are missing any podcasts!
Please take a moment to leave us a positive feedback on iTunes.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.
Also we are looking for writers! Anyone interested, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!