This week Carla & Deirdre talk all about this week’s The Grand Acquisition Race Event, Community Roundup, Dev Tracker, and more.
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction is all about the Future of the Old Republic details.
More Episode #69 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news
- See the Future of the Old Republic: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120816
- Community Roundup for August 15th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-round-august-15th-2012
- The Grand Acquisition Race Event – Started with a teaser: http://youtu.be/Dgb58ces9wM
- Dev Tracker August 17th – http://www.swtor.com/blog/dev-tracker-summary-august-17th-2012
- CRR is doing something new with our video series of The Grand Acquisition
- Maintenance scheduled for August 21st: http://www.swtor.com/blog/scheduled-maintenance-august-21st-2012
A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation: Information High End Crafting – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/17/operation-information-high-end-crafting/
- HoloNet Links #59: http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/16/holonet-links-59/
- Tactical Strike Situational Awareness Part 1 – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/15/tactical-strike-situational-awareness-part-1/
- My Two Credits: Nar Shaddaa Event – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/14/my-two-credits-nar-shaddaa-event/
- Community Checkpoint Mireth Syndicate – http://corellianrun.com/2012/08/13/community-checkpoint-3/
Sith or Jedi: Test of The Insomniac
After going to bed at a reasonable hour you have to get up at around 2am to do whatever it is people have to do at 2am. You finish what you’re doing and lie down in bed, close your eyes and find that you’re fighting sleep like a professional boxer hopped on up on ten gallons of caffeine. Swimming through your head is ALL that you have to accomplish before you leave on vacation in two days, none of which has gotten done, including cleaning the house. What do you do?
- Quietly name the titles of as many books as you can in your head until you wear your brain out and go to sleep.
- Play mindless puzzle games on your tablet or computer until you get so tired you have to fall to sleep.
- Beat yourself senseless, while calling yourself names making you fear that you’ve actually successfully moved over into the zone of crazy.
The Grand Acquisition Race Event
Want your guild highlighted? Drop us an email at: email@example.com
Thank you to Dave Massie for the positive review on iTunes!