Deirdre and Carla are BACK! Due to computer issues beyond Carla’s control (her computer blew up!) we were unable to record our podcast the past couple of weeks. While Carla’s computer is still at the retailer for warranty repairs or replacement, this podcast was recorded using Carla’s MacBook Pro. The audio quality is not up to our usual standard, but we hope you enjoy it!
This podcast we chat about patch 1.2.3, return of Fan Friday, Nightmare Pilgrim issues, and so much more. Now if Carla can only figure out what the correct date is, all will be right with the world. LOL
FACT OR FICTION: Can you pick out the true fact? This week’s fact or fiction talks about Boarding Party flashpoint, characters in your legacy tree and Nightmare Pilgrim issues.
More Episode #55 and Comments after the jump…
FROM THE NEWSNET & BEYOND: Roundup of the most important announcements and news.
- 05/03-Action being taken against fraudulent payment activity http://www.swtor.com/blog/action-being-taken-against-fraudulent-payment-activity
- 05/04-Return of Fan Friday! http://www.swtor.com/blog/star-wars-old-republic-return-fan-friday
- 05/04-Community Q&A http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-may-4th-2012
- Dev Tracker Highlights -1.3 Notes – http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4287196#edit4287196
- Nightmare Pilgrim Issue – http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4286522#edit4286522
- System Alerts – http://www.swtor.com/systemalerts
- Personal Playtime
- Next Patch May 8th (today!): http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes
- A glance at this week’s articles on CRR:
- Operation: Information – Combat Logs http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/04/operation-information-combat-logs-and-what-to-do-with-them/
- Holonet Links #44 – http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/03/holonet-links-44/
- Force Lore: Satele Shan Part 2 – http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/02/force-lore-satele-shan-part-2/
- My Two Credits: Legacy-The Bad – http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/01/my-two-credits-legacy-the-bad/
- Guild Checkpoint #43 -Demonic Sith Lords http://corellianrun.com/2012/05/07/guild-checkpoint-43/
SITH OR JEDI: Test of the Improperly Fixed Computer
You have a name brand computer that you bought from a major retailer. You go to turn it on and it won’t come on. You take it to the retailer for a warranty repair. They have your computer for 2 weeks and you are all excited when you get it back. Three days later, your hard drive crashes and you are yet again forced to take your computer in for repair.
- You tell the tech what is wrong, take your repair order and let things be processed on the retailer’s time schedule and procedure.
- You tell the tech what is wrong, take your repair order, and ask that the repair be done inhouse so you can get it back quicker.
- When you arrive, you politely yet firmly explain how your computer is lemon and ask that it be replaced.
Call for Writers! If you are interested in becoming a writer for CRR, email us at: email@example.com
Thank you, SWTORCrew and DarthGriz, for your positive review on iTunes! Thank you, EVERYONE, for listening!